In this section you can find information relating to the management methods of Pelletteria VG S.r.l. in reference to personal data processing of users of website www.pelletteriavg.it.
This information is valid for the purposes of Art. 13 of L.D. n. 196/2003, “Personal Data Protection Code” and for the purposes of Art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and the free traffic of such data, for all people who interact with website www.pelletteriavg.it and it is reachable at the corrisponding address of the home page: https://www.pelletteriavg.it/cookie-and-privacy-policy/
This information is valid only for www.pelletteriavg.it and not for other websites eventually visited by users through links contained in it.
Purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods , the times and the nature of information that the data controllers must give to users when they connect to web pages of www.pelletteriavg.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection according to Italian and European laws.
This information can be changed due to the introduction of new legislation, therefore user is periodically invited to check this page.
If the user is under 16 years old, to the sense of Art. 8 c. 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he/she must legitimise his/her consent through his/her parents or who takes his/her place.
II- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other entity,which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the personal data processing so well as deals with safety profiles.
With regards to this website, the Data Controller is Mr. Giovanni Vezzoli and for any further explanation or exercise of user rights, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Place of data processing
The data processing generated by the use of www.pelletteriavg.it takes place at Palazzolo sull’Oglio (BS), Via Camillo Golgi 29.
In case of need the data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the Controller or other people appointed by him responsible for this purposes at their headquarter.
III- PROCESSED DATA
1. Processing of personal data
Like all websites also this site uses log files in which are stored the information collected automatically during users visits. The collected information may be the following :
– Internet Address Protocol (IP);
– Browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– Name of internet service provider (ISP);
– Visiting Date and time;
– Web page of origin of the user (referal) and exit;
– Eventual number of clicks.
The above mentioned information is automatically saved and collected in aggregrate form only, in order to verify the proper functioning of the site and for security reasons it is managed on the legitimate interests of the holder.
For safety purposes (Antispam filters, Firewall, Virus detection) all previously recorded data may possibly include personal data as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attemps to damage the site itself or harm users or harmful activities or constituting criminal offence. Such data are never used to identify or to profile the user, but only to protect the site and its users and they will be used according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
The information that site users want to make public, through the services and devices made at disposal by themselves, is knowingly and voluntarily provided by them, exempting this site from any liability regarding some eventual violations of the laws. It is up to the users to verify that they have permission for the entry of personal data of third parties or of contents protected by national or international regulations.
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
The data collected by the site during its operating are exclusively used for the above mentioned purposes and stored for the strictly necessary time to perform the specified activities and any case, for no more than 2 years.
The data used for security purposes (blocking attemps to damage the site) are stored for the necessary time to achieve the previous indicated purpose.
3. Data provided by the user
As above mentioned, if emails are voluntarily, explicitly and optionally sent to the addresses indicated on this site, this entails the successive collection of the sender’s address, necessary to reply to the requests or any othe personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages created for particular requested services.
4. Support in configuration of your browser
The user can manage cookies also through his/her browser settings. However, with the delation of cookies from the browser he/she can remove the preferences they have made using the site. Further information and help are available visiting the specific help page of the web browser that is being used:
5.Plugin Social Network
The collection and use of information obtained through plugin are governed by respective privacy policies information of social networks, to which reference is made:
Google +: http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies
IV- USER RIGHTS
Articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user rights.
This site www.pelletteriavg.it wants to inform the user about :
– The right of the person concern to request to the Controller the access to his/her personal data (Art. 15 Eu Regulation), their updating (Art. 7, co. 3, lett. a D.L. 196/2003), their rectification (Art. 16 EU Regualation), their integration (Art. 7, co. 3 lett. a D.L 196/2003), their processing limitation (Art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons (Art. 21 EU Regulation),as well as the right to data portability (Art. 20 EU Regulation);
– The right to request the delation (Art. 17 EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the processed data in violation of the law, including those where retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or then processed (Art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of D.L. 196/2003);
– The right to obtain the confirmation that data updating, rectification, integration, delating, blocking and trasformation operations have been reported, as well as their contents, to whom the data have been notified or divulged, except when this obligation proves to impossible or involves the use of means obviously disproportionate interms of the right being safeguarded (Art. 7 co. 3, lett. c of D.L. 196/2003).
All the requests can be sent to the Data Controller to his already mentioned e-mail address, or using the form provided by the Personal Data Protection Guarantor.
If the data processing is based on Art. 6 paragraphf 1 letter a – explicit consent for the use – or on Art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – explicit consent for the use of genetic, biometric, health data revealing religious, philosophical convictions, trade union membership, racial or ethic origins, political opinions – the user has got the right to revoke his/her consent at any time without prejudicing the lawfullness of the previous performed data processing.
Likewise, in case of violation of the information, the user has got the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Guarantor, as authority responsible for monitoring the data processing in the Italian State.
For a more detailed examination of the rights, see Art. 15 e ss. EU Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 7 of D.L. 196/2003.
V – OBLIGATIONS
The Data Controller reports to the Guarantor the personal data processing which intend to process only if the processing is about :
– Genetic, biometric or geographic position data of people or objects through an electronic communication network
– Data suitable to detect the health and sexual life, processed for assisted reproduction , provision of telematic health services related to databases or supply of goods, surveys of epidemiological diseases, mental illnesses , infective and spreading diseases, seropositivity, organs and tissues transplatations and health care spending.
– Data suitable for disclosing sexual life or mental sphere, processed by associations, no profit organizations, even not recognized, under political, philosophical, religious and trade union profile.
– Data processing through electronic devices to define the user profile or personality or to analyze his/her habits and consumption choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exception of technically essential processings to provide the same services to the users.
– Sensible data recorded in databases for staff selection purposes on behalf of third parties,as well as sensible data for opinion polls, market researches and othe sample researches .
– Data recorded in dedicated databases managed through electronic instruments and related to solvency risk, financial position, proper fulfilment of debt securities, unlawful or fraudulent activities.
VI – SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriates security measures to prevent unauthorized accesses, their disclosures, modifications or unauthorised distruction. The processing will be made through computer or telematic facilities with organizational and logical modalities strictly related to the stated aims.
In addition to the Data Controller, the data may be accessed by certain categories of employees involved in the organization of the website(administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, system administrators) also external parties such as service providers, technical third parties, hosting providers, communication agencies, IT companies
VII – AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
It can be changed or updated and in the case of important changes or updates they will be reported with appropriated notifications to the users.
Previous versions of this document are available on this page.
This document was updated on 01/06/2020 to comply with legal provisions.
Type of Cookies
A cookie is a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a webserver to be read only by the server that made the transfer, it is not executable code and it does not transmit virus.
Cookies do not record any personal information about the user and eventual identifiable data will be not stored. If you want to, it is possible to avoid the saving of some or all cookies, however, in this case, the use of the site and its offered services may be compromised. In order to proceed without changing the options related to cookies you can simply go on with browsing.
See below the types of cookies used by this site :
There are numerous technologies used to store information in the user’s computer that are then collected from other sites and among these the most known is HTML. Technical cookies are used to browse, to facilitate the access and the use of the website and they are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic net or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case the user can manage, request the general deactivation or the delation of cookies changing the settings of his/her internet browser, but such deactivation can slow down or prevent the access to some parts of the site.
The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient availability of the site.
The cookies inserted in the browser and retransmetted by Google Analytics or through the statistics device of bloggers or similars are technical only if used to improve the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form about the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for Analytics cookies are applied the same rules provided for technical cookies, in terms of information and consent.
From the point of view of duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies, that delete automatically at the end of the browsing session and allow to identify the user and then to avoid the login in every visited page and permanent cookies that remain active in the pc until their expiration or delating made by the user.
Session cookies may be installed, in order to allow the access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
They are not persistently stored but exclusively for the browsing duration until the browser closing and they disappear with the closing of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data consisting in random numbers, generated by the server, necessary for the safe and efficient browsing of the site .
Third party Cookies
In relation to the origin you may distinguish cookies sent to the browser directly by the site you are visiting and third party cookies sent to computer by other sites, not by the one you are visiting.
Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
The most of third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify the online behaviour, to understand the interests and then to customize the advertising proposals for the users.
Analytical third party cookies may be installed when sent by third party domains external to this website.
Analytical third party cookies are used to detect information about the behaviour of the users on www.pelletteriavg.it. This collection is anonymous, in order to mantain performances and to improve the site use. Third party profiling cookies are used to create users profiles on www.pelletteriavg.it , in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
Profiling cookies are necessary to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with user preferences shown while browsing.
When these cookies are used the user must give his/her expressed consent.
Art. 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 122 of The Data Protection Code will be applied.
List of used cookies
The following table lists the used cookies and their information.
||Type and Duration
||Function – Third party session
Cookies installed by WordPress to manage the login section.
Note: Third party cookies may change their name, increase or decrease at any time and without notice from the third party supplier.